BenQ ST550K Smart Signage
The BenQ ST550K is the best smart signage ever for in-store display. Besides the striking 4K2K UHD images, you can plug ‘n’ play with an USB flash drive, no extra media player needed, as well as edit, display and manage your digital contents using BenQ’s X-Sign app and custom Android™ OS platform.
• 4K2K Ultra HD Resolution to Impress the Pickiest Eyes
• Slim and Stylish Design
• X-Sign : Content Management Made Smarter
• Custom AndroidTM OS : Dislay by Plug-and-Play
• Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) : Remote Control with Failure Alert System
Slim & Stylish
The ST550K's narrow bezel and slim design gives it a stylish outlook that's fitting for any in-store environment, whether it's a trendy café or a sophisticated boutique shop.123
4K2K UHD Resolution
Unparalleled Clarity for the Pickiest Eyes
An ultra high definition resolution of 4K2K (3840x2160) offers not only the most exquisite image details for the best viewing experience but also four times more information and workspace compared to a 1080p full HD display to boost efficiency and productivity.
Content Management Made Smarter
The X-Sign signage app helps you customize, edit, manage and play what’s to be showcased on your own, from your latest advertisement to captivating contents. So you can engage your customers in an instant.
• Instant plug-and-play with built-in X-Sign app
• Various templates for hassle-free content editing
• Remote control included for easy control
Custom Android™ OS
Display by Plug-and-Play
The ST550K’s custom Android OS comes with various useful apps for content display, from WPS Office to Web Browser and Media Player. This closed platform puts you in full control over the ST550K, ensuring the proper use of the display by preventing downloads and use of unauthorized apps. This in turn minimizes unanticipated damages or breakdowns.
• USB Playback to access and play back multimedia files directly from USB flash drives, no need for PC connection or complex cable hassles
• Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) for flawless streaming of mobile contents from MHL-equipped smart devices
• QCast-Supported Wireless Display* for mirroring digital contents stored in computing and smart devices onto the big screen
*Available with the optional purchase of the QCast dongle
Note: Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Multiple Display Administrator (MDA)
Remote Control with Failure Alert System
Control and manage multiple displays simultaneously through your local network or serial port. Besides offering great convenience, MDA also enables powerful functions such as scheduling system integration and email notifications of arising issues.